TransMatt Decedent Transfer Mattress
The TransMatt™ Decedent Transfer System allows funeral home staff to laterally transfer the deceased from their bed to a stretcher with ease. When inflated, a cushion of air beneath the mattress reduces the force needed to move a decedent by 80-90%. This reduction in force facilitates decedent handling with fewer resources, while minimizing the risk of musculoskeletal injuries to staff and promoting career longevity.
TransMatt™ System Benefits
- Air-assisted technology:
- Helps reduce staff injuries and associated workers’ compensation costs.
- Facilitates handling of decedents in a dignified manner and accommodates up to 1200 lbs.
- Minimizes manual handling, while utilizing fewer staff to perform retrievals.
- Convenient, disposable product eliminates contamination concerns.
- Portability of system enables use practically anywhere.
Nylon fabric, Latex free
34" W x 78" L
TM34DIS (5 Per Box)
Compatible With HoverTech Air Supplies:
HTAIR1200 (Variable Speed), AIR200G (800 W), AIR400G (1100 W)