Honeywell DC300 Disposable NIOSH N95 Particulate Respirator
The Honeywell DC300N95 Honeywell North® N95 Particulate Respirator is a NIOSH-approved N95 respirator mask for airborne particulate and is designed to comfortably fit most facial shapes while providing essential respiratory protection. The form-fitted mask contours with the natural shape of the face, minimizing pressure points. The molded nose bridge reduces the need for adjustments, providing for a proper fit and secure seal.
Honeywell DC300N95 masks are lightweight, easy-to-wear, and disposable. Honeywell N95 masks feature a latex-free filter media for lower breathing resistance. The breathing mask's filter media is designed to resist humidity for comfortable performance in most environments. The two-strap construction allows for quick donning, while the adjustable nose bridge means one size will fit most faces.
|Honeywell DC300 Disposable N95 Info Sheet|
- Exclusive design that minimizes the pressure points and fits comfortably on most faces.
- Humidity and moisture resistant filter media that repels moisture for a longer lasting respirator.
- Strong: rigid outer shell prevents masks from collapsing in high humidity.
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user’s face.
- Latex free woven head straps reduce the possibility of breakage.
- Available in bulk packaging.
- NIOSH Approved